Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Blocking a Hat, Again.


And you thought I forgot about knitting. . .NOT!

I finished my Don't Sit Up, Slouch Hat and got it blocked. I used the same method that I did on the Matching Ginkgo Hat -- stuffing it with grocery bags and setting it on an old wine bottle. For the little tail, I got dark wood beads to use as a decoration. I think it will be really cute. As it is a gift for a friend, as soon as I can get pictures of her wearing it, I will post them.

FUN FUN hat to knit. The pattern was challenging enough that I didn't get bored, but it was easy enough, I could do it while watching TV or listening to a pod cast. I think I may knit one of these for me, too!

I do have some of my own designs in the pipeline. I have ordered some fingering weight yarn in order to knit some test samples. Can't wait to get started.

Should be fun!

Happy knitting!

No comments: