Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Project 2016 -- Florida or Bust: Kitchen Makeover Day Four


One of the best things about taking a "working vacation" has been getting to spend some quality time with the DH (Darling Husband!) We spent a "relaxing day" washing and deglossing the cabinet doors and frames in preparation for the paint treatment. Mr. B was observing carefully to make sure that DH did not make any mistakes. When we get the rest of the doors done --we are on a break right now-- we will cut off for the day and begin the painting tomorrow.

I want you to notice the clean floors in these pictures. It is quite a difference from the other day. That's thanks to my handy dandy DH about 3 times through the kitchen with the vacuum. You got to love a man who will vacuum!

I got to get up and finish the last of the doors. I'm tired and all I want to do is knit.

Happy knitting! (Hopefully)

No comments: