Sunday, April 3, 2016

Project 2016 -- Florida or Bust: The End!

View from the floatie in the pool.
It is hard to believe that it has been almost 18 months since my last blog. I have been a little busy. It all started with my daughter's wedding and the week we when we rented a house in Florida. If you remember, way back it 2013, I started a blog series called Project 2016 -- Florida or Bust. DH and I were working on various projects to ready the house for sale. After returning from my daughter's wedding and the reveal of the wedding dress, we realized how much we missed Florida and decided to kick it into high gear.

I must apologize that I did not include you, Dear Reader, in my adventures, everything just happened so fast, and there was not any time or energy left for blogging; but let me tell you that when the clock struck midnight on New Years' Eve and 2015 gave way to 2016, the kiss DH gave me was in our new home in Florida. Project 2106: Florida or Bust has ended.

Now on to other things...

No comments: