Sunday, August 7, 2011

I succumb to temptation.


I tried. I really did. I managed to hold off over 24 hours. But in the end, the lure of my LYS (local yarn shop) was just too much to handle. But look at what I found!!! Look at the colors!!!! Yummy.

I am going to make a pair of tube socks in this beautiful self-striping Noro Kureyon. Yes, I know it is hand wash only, but oh so beautiful in this Lime, Hot Pink and Orange combination.

I also bought a 40" US 6 circular Addi Turbo to knit them up at the same time to prevent 2nd sock syndrome. My twin sister says she knits faster with them. I mentioned this to the girl at the LYS and she said that she found that it really makes the knitting fly.

Wish me luck.

And, no, I haven't finished any of my other projects yet. Shhhhhhh - quiet.

No comments: