Friday, April 15, 2011

Go ahead, just don't make me mad while I'm knitting.



Woman stabbed by knitting needles walks into hospital: "A woman who had been stabbed with one, and possibly two, knitting needles wandered into UPMC Presbyterian Wednesday night before collapsing, Pittsburgh police said."

I remember when 9/11 happened, I was knitting a lot and I had a cross country flight scheduled for a couple months later. My biggest fear was that the TSA would take my knitting needles away from me along with the attached half-completed socks. I went out and bought my first set of bamboo needles just so they would not show up on the x-ray machine. Knitters are often thought of as mild-mannered little, old ladies. I guess this article proves that not all knitters are mild-mannered!

No comments: