Saturday, April 2, 2011

Customer Service

Sometimes a company's customer service is better than average and sometime it is not.

In the case of Bond America -- the company that made the Ultimate Sweater Machine -- it wasn't too bad. I told you in my last post that I sent them an e-mail with a picture of the broken piece. Well, 24 hours later, they had not responded to my e-mail, so I forwarded the same e-mail asking again for a response and I got an e-mail the next morning telling me that they were sending me a "replacement needle kit" which includes extra needles and the piece that was broken. Just what I need to get the show on the road. I certainly did not want to return the machine to the seller and then have to find another one.

I think that it helped to send a photo of the broken piece. Sometimes you don't know what to call a part and a picture is better than a description any day. I will have to use that again in the future!

No comments: