Friday, May 10, 2013

Very Slow Progress in the Knitting Department

Although I have a handful of projects on the needles, I just haven't gotten very much done in the last few weeks -- for several reasons: Project 2016 took a lot of my time and energy; visiting my family last weekend; extra work taken home for train riding fun (ugh!); a large dose of guilt that I shouldn't be knitting since I don't want to finish the 4 almost done baby quilts and just plain laziness.*

I still have about 4 inches of knitting to get my skirt long enough;



I have only gotten to the point where I begin the heel turn in my socks;





my scarf has gotten the most attention in the last week as I finally got around to plying more of the yarn that I dyed, but my shawl is languishing after a horrible train accident -- the train had a rough stop and I lost several lace stitches with out a lifeline (double ugh)!

*I have to tell you, that after writing this I was so wracked with guilt that I spent the next 2 1/2 hours trimming and squaring up two quilts and attaching the binding to one quilt. I will show you more on the quilts later.

Happy binding!

No comments: