Sunday, September 4, 2011

I think I like knitting socks!



I love the colors of my Meadow Socks! This was such a fun pair of socks to make just because I love doing cables. They look so complicated and are so easy to do. As I told you in my last post, the yarn maker, Classic Elite Yarns said that Liberty Wool had good stitch definition. I think that is very true here. Even with the color changes, the cables are very clear and are easy to see.


Again, I used Cat Bordhi's Sweet Tomato Heel. I think that this was my best attempt yet. Not one missed stitch and even with the clear definition of the stitches, the heel looks as smooth as a baby's bottom. And you know they would show up with a yarn like this.

Now on to my next project. . . convertible texting mittens.

Happy knitting!

No comments: