Monday, June 4, 2012

Latest Lace Project -- Song of Songs


This picture was taken a couple of weeks ago. I am actually past the second corner and at about the 10th row on the 1st repeat of the body. I am knitting the True Love Stole from the book, Wendy Knits Lace, as my current lace project. I have to admit, it is harder than anything else I have ever done. I have trouble concentrating enough to get through a row sometimes. In fact, I am also knitting a sweater for my dog when I haven't the patience to knit --  which with this lace project is often.

I am using Silky Alpaca Lace in Pixie Pink. I like the yarn. It is smooth and beautiful, but it does not take a lot of abuse. There have been a couple of rows that I have had to knit and tink and knit and tink and knit again. Hopefully, I do not have too many rows like that as the yarn shows the wear. At the rate that I am knitting this, I will be posting pictures of the finished project at Christmas.

Oh, well, Happy Knitting!!!

No comments: