Monday, July 11, 2011

Mitten and Sweater Update


I have been so busy the last week or so, that I really did not do too much knitting until yesterday. As you can see, my mitten is progressing -- albeit slowly. I finally have transitioned to the second green color. There is only about four more rows until I get to the second pink shade. I am really looking forward to how the transition will look.  I first blogged about these mittens when I got the book more than 3 months ago. I know this sounds strange to say in July, but I am beginning to wonder if I can get these done by winter!

I don't have a picture to show you yet, but I am so close to being done on the sweater that I knit on my Bond. I have completed the back and front, I connected the shoulders and hand knitted the rolled neckline and I am working on knitting the rolled edging on the arm holes.  As soon as I have that done, it I can sew up the seams, tuck in the yarn ends, and wear! -- Oh, and of course, take a picture or two to post here for you to see.

Happy knitting!

No comments: