Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sister Sock.

My twin sister was at a quilt show on Friday and Saturday helping a friend with her booth. She drove past my house and stayed here Saturday night. To my surprise while we were chatting the evening away, she pulled out a knitting project that she was doing. She said that she just started knitting again last fall and this was her third project. She is making a pair of worsted weight slouch socks. In her favorite color. . .orange. She also bought another shank of beautiful sock yarn to do her next pair. . .also orange.

Now the title of this post has two meanings. I have already mentioned the first meaning; the second is that she left the "sister" sock at the quilt show. She called her friend who promised to rescue the sock and return it to her.

1 comment:

Jana's Indigo Moon said...

I just found your lovely blog via knitting paradise.
Do you have a pattern for tube socks? I am a fairly new knitter and would like to try a sock pattern that isn't as complicated as other socks.
Thank you so much!
Jana