Saturday, July 21, 2012

What's up with me? Knitting without internet.

I am trying another option with Elizabeth Zimmermann's Baby Surprise Jacket. Through Ravelry, I found an old blog written by Panda Man's where he has converted the infamous BSJ to a Stocking Stitch pattern. The pattern has taken into account the additional length in the stocking stitch in opposition to garter stitch. For the most part, the pattern is only 66% of the original pattern of the BSJ.

I have not blogged in two weeks due to an internet outage. I started and completed another dog sweater for my sister's dog, Lindy Lu. She is an Italian Greyhound mix which is really skinny and spends even warm summers shivering from the cold.


This was done with the left over yarn from s pair of gauntlets that I made to wear at work last winter. It is made with Debbie Bliss's
Washable Ewe which is a 100% washable worsted weight wool. The color is 'icing'. Yum!


I finally got the internet back up today, so I am trying to catch up with a lot.

Happy Knitting!

No comments: