Sunday, May 20, 2012

100 Blog Posts Later


It seems like it was a long time ago when I decided to start a blog. I had no idea at the beginning that I might actually have enough to say about any subject that I could keep coming up with new things to write about. That is the reason that I called this blog "Natternings Smatterings".


nat·ter   [nat-er]
verb (used without object)
1. to talk incessantly; chatter.

noun
2. a conversation; chat


smat·ter·ing   [smat-er-ing]
noun
1.a slight, superficial, or introductory knowledge of something: a smattering of Latin.

adjective
2.slight or superficial.

So when a couple of weeks ago, I realized that I was coming up on my 100 post, I wondered if I should acknowledge it, or just blow right past it as my husband has written more than 10 times that number and 100 doesn't seem like that many posts when he has done so many!

We have discussed (OK, I've "talked" --you've "listened") socks, knitting machines, chicken soup, making weights, quilting, fusing fabrics, blocking sweaters, knitting lace. I have learned a lot about a few things and a little about a lot of things. I hope you have, too.

Happy reading!

No comments: